Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...Christmas laughs...

(Impatience wins...I have two more videos I have been trying to load for two days.  For some unknown reason it is not working.  So, here it is.  Maybe I'll try again later.  No promises.)

So, my life isn't just funny at school.  My family can be quite amusing too.

Here is some evidence:


Stuffed pheasant as the centerpiece.  Family members that struggle to smile.  
(Nice job sis-in-law and niece.)




"Light Saber" battles.




My 92-year old Grandparents learning how to play Wii Bowling (and totally dominating):






My mom boxing.  I had to keep telling her to back up so she didn't hit the TV.



2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE these, Lisa! SO fun!! I noticed there were no pics of children playing Wii 8) We enjoy ours to, and for us the Adults are far more intense than the children! 8) I have never tried boxing, but after watching Carol, I think I may have to give that a try! 8) Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! I love that your mom and grandparents played the Wii!!! They're so cute and funny!!

    ReplyDelete