Wednesday, December 12, 2012

...12-12-12...

Here's a conversation I was a part of yesterday:

Someone in the classroom asked what the date was.

Student:  Miss O'Brien, do you know what tomorrow is?!?!?

Me:  The 12th.  So, 12-12-12.

Student:  Yeah!  It's so cool!  It's the only time it will ever be that!  And at 12:12, I'm going to be so excited!

Me:  Are you going to celebrate?

Student:  Yeah!

Me:  Are you going to sing a song?

Student:  Yeah, it goes like this:  12-12-12, 12-12-12...

Me:  Well, you might want to work on those lyrics, you have a full day to come up with something...

Unfortunately...well, maybe fortunately...I will not see that student at 12:12 on 12-12-12.  I guess I will be missing a pretty big celebration.  Maybe I'll hear about it from someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment