Thursday, May 19, 2011

...I remember what it was now...

So, yesterday a student was a bit puzzled by my outfit.

Student:  Miss O'Brien, are you wearing two different shirts under your sweater?  I mean, you have pink coming out the bottom, but tan coming out the top.  Or is it one shirt that changes colors?  Whoa!  That's so cool.  No, they are two different textures, so they must be two different shirts.


Me:  Yes, they are two different shirts.


Later that day this same student was being interviewed by me and a few other students.  After several minutes of serious questions asked by the student's peers, they ask if there are any questions for them.

Student:  Well, not for you......but for Miss O'Brien.....Have you been wearing that necklace all day?!?  I don't think you were, because this morning I was commenting on your sweater, so I know I was paying attention.  I totally would have noticed that necklace!


Me:  Uhhh...yeah, I've been wearing it all day.  I'm even wearing a bracelet that matches.  


I pulled the bracelet out from under my sweater sleeve.

That's right, I'm still wearing sweaters to work.  Now that the air conditioning is working, I'm freezing most of the time.

1 comment: