Wednesday, March 16, 2011

...spray paint...

Student:  Awww man!  I just realized that I have spray paint on my hoodie!

Me:  Wait, what did you realize?

Student:  I have spray paint on my hoodie!

Me:  Ummmmm, how did you get spray paint on your hoodie?

Student:  I spray painted my closet and I didn't take my clothes out of it.

Me:  Wait, what?  You spray painted your closet?

Student:  Yeah, that's how I painted my whole room.

Me:  You painted your room with spray paint?  That is odd.

Student:  That's not odd.  It worked really well.

Me:  Okay, so you spray painted your room.  And you spray painted your closet.  And you didn't take out your clothes?  I mean, you couldn't have taken five minutes to take them out?

Student:  FIVE MINUTES??? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN THERE?  I HAVE LIKE EIGHTY HOODIES!

Me:  Right, but you couldn't have just grabbed them and taken them out?

Student:  That would be too much work.

Me:  Okay, (in attempt to check mental state and possible influence of paint fumes) how long had you been painting before you decided to paint your closet?

Student:  Like two seconds.

Me:  So that is what you started with that day?

Student:  Yeah.

Me:  Okay, so I'm a bit confused.  If your clothes were still in your closet, what exactly did you paint?

Student:  There's a wall in my closet.  I painted my name on it.

Me:  You painted your name on your closet wall?

Student:  Yeah....My shoes got kind of dirty too.

Other student:  I'm thinking of spray painting my closet like that now. (Don't worry, he was being sarcastic.)

Me:  Maybe you could get her to paint it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment